Tuesday 10 April 2012

Profile of Ekaette Anthony Udim

My name is Ekaette Anthony Udim, a daughter to Mr. Anthony Aniekpeno Udim and Mrs. Sylvia Anthony Udim i am the third child in the family of six children and the second daughter

Ekaette is a native of Ukanafun Ikot Ekpat in ukanafun Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State. our village is located in the southern part of Ukanafun in Afaha Clan. there are 10 families in my village which each is headed by a family head.

I was born on the 17th of June 1988. i had my primary school at St. Patrick Catholic School Ukanafun Ikot Ekpat and my secondary school at Community Secondary School Urua Ekpa enanng. I had my National Diploma at Akwa ibom State Polytechnic Ikot Osurua  and graduated with GP of 2.91 which gives a lower credit in mass communication. Presently I am studying communication Arts in the university of Uyo.

Ekaette has touched so many lives through my leadership qualities in the church. i am a christian who worships with the roman Catholic Church.

I hate discrimination and dishonesty. I love making friends with people from all races in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment